babel-russian – Russian language module for Babel
The package provides support for use of Babel in documents written in Russian (in both “traditional” and modern forms).
The support is adapted for use both under ‘traditional’ TeX engines, and under XeTeX and LuaTeX.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2011–2017 Igor A. Kotelnikov
Igor A. Kotelnikov|
|Contained in||TeX Live as babel-russian|
|MiKTeX as babel-russian|
extra language ‘drivers’ for existing multilingual packages
support for typesetting Russian
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (167.3k).
- 2017-08-12 CTAN update: babel-russian
- 2017-01-07 CTAN update: babel-russian
- 2016-02-20 CTAN update: babel-russian
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-georgian: Babel support for Georgian
- babel-contrib: Contributed language-support files for Babel
- babel-greek: Babel support for documents written in Greek
- babel-basque: Babel contributed support for Basque