amslatex-primer – Getting up and running with AMS-LaTeX
The document aims to get you up and running with AMS-LaTeX as quickly as possible. These instructions (along with a template file template.tex) are not a substitute for the full documentation, but they may get you started quickly enough so that you will only need to refer to the main documentation occasionally.
In addition to ‘AMS-LaTeX out of the box’, the document contains:
- a section describing how to draw commutative diagrams using Xy-pic; and
- a section describing how to use amsrefs to create a bibliography.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2000, 2008, 2009 Philip S. Hirschhorn|
|Maintainer||Philip S. Hirschhorn|
|Contained in||TeX Live as amslatex-primer|
MiKTeX as guides
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (556.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- undergradmath: LaTeX Math for Undergraduates cheat sheet
- latex-hlp: A VMS help file for LaTeX 2.09
- webguide: Brief Guide to LaTeX Tools for Web publishing
- vf-howto: Tutorial on creating virtual fonts