amslatex-primer – Getting up and running with AMS-LaTeX
The document aims to get you up and running with AMS-LaTeX as quickly as possible. These instructions (along with a template file template.tex) are not a substitute for the full documentation, but they may get you started quickly enough so that you will only need to refer to the main documentation occasionally.
In addition to ‘AMS-LaTeX out of the box’, the document contains:
- a section describing how to draw commutative diagrams using Xy-pic; and
- a section describing how to use amsrefs to create a bibliography.
|The LaTeX Project Public License
|2000, 2008, 2009 Philip S. Hirschhorn
|Philip S. Hirschhorn
|TeX Live as amslatex-primer
MiKTeX as guides
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (556.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- amslatexdoc-vietnamese: Vietnamese translation of AMSLaTeX documentation
- latex-for-undergraduates: A tutorial aimed at introducing undergraduate students to LaTeX
- short-math-guide: Guide to using amsmath and related packages to typeset mathematical notation with LaTeX
- vf-howto: Tutorial on creating virtual fonts