adobecaslon – Adobe Caslon font in LaTeX
The package provides support files for the Adobe Caslon font family. The font’s name, in the naming scheme specified in fontname, is pac.
The package does not provide the (commercial) fonts themselves.
BSD Style License
|Contained in||MiKTeX as adobecaslon|
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
support is for a font not available on CTAN
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (919.0k).
- 2017-01-24 CTAN update: adobecaslon
- 2016-09-07 CTAN update: adobecaslon
- 2014-12-20 CTAN update: adobecaslon
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ly1: Support for LY1 LaTeX encoding
- leawood: LaTeX support for use of ITC Leawood font family
- dogma: Metrics and LaTeX support for Dogma Font From Emigre Graphics
- lucida: Metrics, etc., for Lucida Bright and Lucida Math