CTAN Update: teubner
The package was updated to the latest enhancements introduced by the babel-greek.ldf version 1.9. (The teubner.dtx file is self extracting, but it does *not* move the extracted files to the suitable TDS folders.)
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/teubner/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/teubner We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
teubner – Philological typesetting of classical Greek
An extension to babel greek option for typesetting classical Greek with a philological approach. The package works with the author’s greek fonts using the ‘Lispiakos’ font shape derived from that of the fonts used in printers’ shops in Lispia.
The package name honours the publisher B.G. Teubner Verlaggesellschaft whose Greek text publications are of high quality.
- 2014-10-03 CTAN Update: teubner
- 2013-12-19 CTAN Update: teubner
- 2012-09-14 CTAN update: teubner
- 2011-09-07 CTAN update: teubner
- 2011-09-04 CTAN update: teubner
- 2010-11-03 CTAN update: teubner
- 2010-06-24 CTAN update: teubner
- 2004-09-06 upload of cbgreek21.zip