CTAN update: teubner
This important upgrade solves the conflict with the txfontsb package. Now who uses teubner and selects the TX fonts as default Latin ones, does not get trapped any more in with the font description files of the txfontsb package.
This package is at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/teubner/ . Information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/teubner (it may take a day for the information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . For your users group see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
teubner – Philological typesetting of classical Greek
An extension to babel greek option for typesetting classical Greek with a philological approach. The package works with the author’s greek fonts using the ‘Lispiakos’ font shape derived from that of the fonts used in printers’ shops in Lispia.
The package name honours the publisher B.G. Teubner Verlaggesellschaft whose Greek text publications are of high quality.
- 2014-10-03 CTAN Update: teubner
- 2013-12-19 CTAN Update: teubner
- 2012-09-14 CTAN update: teubner
- 2011-09-07 CTAN update: teubner
- 2011-09-04 CTAN update: teubner
- 2010-11-03 CTAN update: teubner
- 2010-06-24 CTAN update: teubner
- 2004-09-06 upload of cbgreek21.zip