CTAN update: lualibs
The files of the lualibs package have been synchronized with a current context. This was necessary to make the package compatible to the new luaotfload 2.9. Both package's should be updated at the same time.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/generic/lualibs More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/lualibs We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
lualibs – Additional Lua functions for LuaTeX macro programmers
Lualibs is a collection of Lua modules useful for general programming.
The bundle is based on lua modules shipped with ConTeXt, and made available in this bundle for use independent of ConTeXt.
|Copyright||2009–2018 PRAGMA ADE / ConTeXt Development Team / The LuaLaTeX Dev Team|
- 2018-09-26 CTAN update: lualibs
- 2017-02-05 CTAN Update: lualibs
- 2016-04-09 CTAN update: lualibs
- 2015-12-03 CTAN update: lualibs
- 2014-07-27 CTAN Update: lualibs
- 2014-05-09 CTAN update: lualibs
- 2014-01-02 CTAN Update: lualibs
- 2013-05-08 CTAN update: lualibs