CTAN update: latex-base
LaTeX2e Release 2015/10/01 ========================== Almost all changes at this release relate to incorporating allocation macros for LuaTeX into the format as done for e-TeX and XeTeX in 2015/01/01. For details see ltluatex.dtx or LaTeX News 23. To support these kernel changes, an updated version of luatexbase is now available as a 'stub' package. As well as these changes, there are bug fixes in the base and tools bundles, again detailed in LaTeX News 23.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/base More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/latex-base We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
latex-base – Base sources of LaTeX
This bundle comprises the source of LaTeX itself, together with several packages which are considered ‘part of the kernel’. This bundle, together with the required packages, constitutes what every LaTeX distribution should contain.
|Copyright||1989–2022 The LaTeX3 Project et al.|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Project Team|
- 2022-07-06 CTAN update: latex-base
- 2022-07-03 CTAN update: latex-base
- 2022-06-25 CTAN update: latex-base
- 2022-06-22 CTAN update: latex-base
- 2022-06-17 CTAN update: latex-base
- 2022-06-09 CTAN update: latex-base + latex-amsmath + latex-graphics + latex-tools
- 2021-11-13 CTAN update: latex-base + latex-graphics + latex-tools + latex-amsmath
- 2021-06-16 CTAN update: latex-base