CTAN update: nicematrix
Compatibility with the column type S of siunitx. Option hlines Traduction of the documentation in French.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/nicematrix More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/nicematrix We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
nicematrix – Improve the typesetting of mathematical matrices with PGF
In these new environments, a PGF node is created for each cell of the matrix.
The user can use these nodes directly but nicematrix also provides commands which use these nodes to draw continuous dotted lines from two cells of the matrix (the result is more aesthetic than the classical result obtained using \cdots, \vdots, \ddots, etc.).
This package also provides a control over the width of the columns and the possibility to add an exterior line and an exterior column.
|Copyright||2017–2020 F. Pantigny|
- 2020-04-07 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2020-03-24 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2020-03-16 CTAN Update: nicematrix
- 2020-02-29 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2020-02-08 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2020-01-23 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2020-01-11 CTAN Update: nicematrix
- 2020-01-03 CTAN update: nicematrix