CTAN Update: thumbs
- For the thumb marks |\parbox|es instead of |\makebox|es are used. - Bug fixes and internal changes.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/thumbs . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/thumbs (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
thumbs – Create thumb indexes
The package puts running, customizable thumb marks in the outer margin, moving downward as the chapter number (or whatever shall be marked by the thumb marks) increases. Additionally an overview page/table of thumb marks can be added automatically, which gives the names of the thumbed objects, the page where the object/thumb mark first appears, and the thumb mark itself at its correct position. The thumb marks are useful for large documents (such as reference guides, anthologies, etc.), where a quick and easy way to find (for example) a chapter is needed.
|Copyright||2010–2014 H.-Martin Münch|
- 2014-03-11 CTAN update: thumbs
- 2012-02-24 CTAN Update: thumbs
- 2012-01-08 CTAN Update: thumbs
- 2011-08-23 CTAN Update: thumbs
- 2011-08-12 CTAN Update: thumbs
- 2011-06-25 CTAN Update: thumbs
- 2011-06-08 CTAN Update: thumbs
- 2011-06-03 CTAN Update: thumbs