CTAN update: lua-typo
- Options handled via `ltkeys` instead of `kvoptions`, this version requires a LaTeX kernel 2022-06-01 or newer. - Code cleaning, bug fixes.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/luatex/latex/lua-typo More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/lua-typo CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
lua-typo – Highlighting typographical flaws with LuaLaTeX
Prints the list of pages on which typographical flaws were found (i.e. widows, orphans, hyphenated words split across two pages, consecutive lines ending with hyphens, paragraphs ending on too short or nearly full lines, homeoarchy, etc). Customisable colours are used to highlight these flaws.
|Copyright||2020–2023 Daniel Flipo|
- 2023-09-14 CTAN update: lua-typo
- 2023-04-30 CTAN update: lua-typo
- 2023-04-14 CTAN update: lua-typo
- 2023-02-05 CTAN update: lua-typo
- 2021-06-03 CTAN update: lua-typo
- 2021-03-05 New on CTAN: lua-typo