CTAN update: lua-typo
- Config file `lua-typo.cfg` changed (new colours added, all colour numbers are shifted by 1). - Colours no longer override each other, a special colour has been added for lines affected by multiple flaws (f.i. widow+overfull). - Bug fix (file `.typo`): in footnotes, line numbers for homeoarchy were not reset.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/lua-typo The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/luatex/latex/lua-typo/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
lua-typo – Highlighting typographical flaws with LuaLaTeX
Prints the list of pages on which typographical flaws were found (i.e. widows, orphans, hyphenated words split across two pages, consecutive lines ending with hyphens, paragraphs ending on too short or nearly full lines, homeoarchy, etc). Customisable colours are used to highlight these flaws.
|Copyright||2020–2023 Daniel Flipo|
- 2023-09-14 CTAN update: lua-typo
- 2023-04-30 CTAN update: lua-typo
- 2023-04-14 CTAN update: lua-typo
- 2023-02-05 CTAN update: lua-typo
- 2021-06-03 CTAN update: lua-typo
- 2021-03-05 New on CTAN: lua-typo