CTAN Update: translations
- fix bug in \@trnslt at save@translation at for - return translation values in \unexpanded - add missing dependency on pdftexcmds
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/translations The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/translations/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
translations – Internationalisation of LaTeX2ε packages
This package (once part of the exsheets package), provides a framework for providing multilingual features to a LaTeX package.
The package has its own basic dictionaries for English, Dutch, French, German and Spanish; it aims to use translation material for English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Catalan, Turkish, Croatian, Hungarian, Danish and Portuguese from babel or polyglossia if either is in use in the document. (Additional languages from the multilingual packages may be possible: ask the author.)
- 2017-09-01 CTAN Update: translations
- 2017-05-17 CTAN update: translations
- 2017-05-07 CTAN update: translations
- 2017-04-25 CTAN update: translations
- 2017-03-06 CTAN update: translations
- 2017-03-04 CTAN Update: translations
- 2016-06-03 CTAN update: translations
- 2016-04-21 CTAN update: translations