CTAN update: translations
fix flawed use of file hook introduced in the last update
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/translations More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/translations
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
translations – Internationalisation of LaTeX2ε packages
This package (once part of the exsheets package), provides a framework for providing multilingual features to a LaTeX package.
The package has its own basic dictionaries for English, Brazilian, Catalan, Dutch, French, German and Spanish; it aims to use translation material for English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Catalan, Turkish, Croatian, Hungarian, Danish and Portuguese from babel or polyglossia if either is in use in the document. (Additional languages from the multilingual packages may be possible: ask the author.)
|Copyright||2012–2022 Clemens Niederberger|
- 2022-02-06 CTAN update: translations
- 2022-01-05 CTAN update: translations
- 2021-01-20 CTAN update: translations
- 2021-01-17 CTAN update: translations
- 2020-04-29 CTAN update: translations
- 2020-04-27 CTAN update: translations
- 2020-02-29 CTAN update: translations
- 2017-09-01 CTAN Update: translations