CTAN Update: uothesis
This revision addresses revisions to the dissertation style made by the UO graduate school. It is strongly recommended that all users of the class update to this version.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/uothesis . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/uothesis (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
uothesis – Class for dissertations and theses at the University of Oregon
The class generates documents that are suitable for submission to the Graduate School and conform with the style requirements for dissertations and theses as laid out in the Fall 2010 UO graduate school student manual.
- 2012-02-09 CTAN Update: uothesis
- 2011-07-20 CTAN Update: uothesis.cls
- 2011-07-15 CTAN Update: uothesis
- 2011-05-15 CTAN package update: uothesis
- 2011-04-13 CTAN Update: uothesis
- 2011-03-15 CTAN class update: uothesis
- 2010-12-30 CTAN has a new package: uothesis