CTAN Update: uothesis
v2.5.1 corrects some bugs in version 2.5 and also deals with a nagging little bug that was finally squashed. Please see documentation for changes and how they may impact your dissertation. This update is recommended for all users of uothesis.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/uothesis . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/uothesis (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html . Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
uothesis – Class for dissertations and theses at the University of Oregon
The class generates documents that are suitable for submission to the Graduate School and conform with the style requirements for dissertations and theses as laid out in the Fall 2010 UO graduate school student manual.
- 2012-02-09 CTAN Update: uothesis
- 2011-07-20 CTAN Update: uothesis.cls
- 2011-07-15 CTAN Update: uothesis
- 2011-05-15 CTAN package update: uothesis
- 2011-04-13 CTAN Update: uothesis
- 2011-03-15 CTAN class update: uothesis
- 2010-12-30 CTAN has a new package: uothesis