CTAN update: dehyph-exptl
v0.7 (2021-02-26) * Patterns based on approx. 500000 words, which means an increase by approx. 30000 entries in comparison to v0.6. * Words like 'Bä-ren', 'lö-sen', or 'Tü-re' are now correctly hyphenated if written as 'Bae-ren', 'loe-sen', and 'Tue-re', respectively. * Patterns were generated with new patgen parameters.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/hyphenation/dehyph-exptl More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/dehyph-exptl CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
dehyph-exptl – Experimental hyphenation patterns for the German language
The package provides experimental hyphenation patterns for the German language, covering both traditional and reformed orthography. The patterns can be used with packages Babel and hyphsubst from the Oberdiek bundle.
|Copyright||2007–2021 Werner Lemberg|
Stephan Hennig (inactive)
- 2021-02-27 CTAN update: dehyph-exptl
- 2019-04-05 CTAN update: dehyph-exptl
- 2018-04-02 CTAN update: dehyph-exptl
- 2017-04-01 CTAN Update: dehyph-exptl
- 2014-06-04 CTAN update: dehyph-exptl
- 2013-05-29 CTAN Update: dehyph-exptl
- 2012-05-30 CTAN Update: dehyph-exptl
- 2011-07-03 CTAN Update: dehyph-exptl