CTAN update: datetime2
* datetime2-calc.sty: - new command \DTMcomputedayofweekindex * datetime2.sty: - new commands \DTMtoday and \DTMToday. \today and \Today are now \let to them, respectively. - added check for scrlttr2. * Added extra sample file datetime2-sample-journal.tex
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/datetime2 More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/datetime2 We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
datetime2 – Formats for dates, times and time zones
This package provides commands for formatting dates, times and time zones and redefines \today to use the same formatting style. In addition to \today, you can also use \DTMcurrenttime (current time) or \DTMnow (current date and time). Dates and times can be saved for later use.
The accompanying datetime2-calc package can be used to convert date-times to UTC+00:00.
Language and regional support is provided by independently maintained and installed modules.
The datetime2-calc package uses the pgfcalendar package (part of the PGF/TikZ bundle).
This package replaces datetime.sty which is now obsolete.
|Copyright||2015–2021 Nicola Talbot|
- 2021-03-22 CTAN update: datetime2
- 2020-03-03 CTAN Update: datetime2
- 2019-11-12 CTAN Update: datetime2
- 2019-10-22 CTAN update: datetime2
- 2018-07-21 CTAN Update: datetime2
- 2016-07-13 CTAN update: datetime2
- 2016-02-12 CTAN update: datetime2
- 2016-01-23 CTAN Update: datetime2