CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
* V. 0.8 (2015-01-17): - Fix corruption of \today. - Add framework for different styles. - Add option and macro to set a room for the course as well as a session-specific room. - Remove redundant lecture type "vo" from the documentation. - Change \leccancel default definition in favour of better translatability (STRING CHANGE).
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/jslectureplanner/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/jslectureplanner We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
jslectureplanner – Creation and management of university course material
The jslectureplanner package facilitates the generation and management of university course material. It provides an interface to set up and access centralized course data that can be reused in all course documents. Furthermore, the package is able to calculate the session dates of a whole semester and generate course programs, if the course is held weekly and the date of the first lecture is specified. Moreover, the package can be used to generate a sectioned course bibliography via BibLaTeX.
The bundle also includes a package jsmembertable.sty that helps in generating course member and presence lists.
- 2018-12-15 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2018-09-27 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2017-03-13 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
- 2016-10-20 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2016-09-01 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2016-05-12 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
- 2015-07-16 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
- 2015-07-09 CTAN update: jslectureplanner