CTAN update: create-theorem
Changes since the last version: - Adopted a new option setting method, the required LaTeX version is now 2022-06-01. - The combined environments (such as "theorem-definition") now use the definite articles of the last environment (instead of the first). - Add preset names for the combinations of `corollary` and `definition`. - minor fixes.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/create-theorem The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/create-theorem/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
create-theorem – Multilingual support for theorem-like environments
This package provides commands for naming, initializing and configuring theorem-like environments. These commands have key-value based interfaces and are especially useful in multilingual documents, allowing the easy declaration of theorem-like environments that can automatically adapt to the language settings.
|Copyright||2021–2022 Jinwen XU|
- 2022-07-25 CTAN update: create-theorem
- 2022-07-12 CTAN update: create-theorem
- 2022-07-02 CTAN update: create-theorem
- 2022-04-25 CTAN update: create-theorem
- 2022-03-19 CTAN update: create-theorem
- 2022-03-12 CTAN update: create-theorem
- 2022-03-05 CTAN update: create-theorem
- 2022-03-02 CTAN update: create-theorem