New on CTAN: physics2
v0.1 The new physics2 package provides a bundle of modules for typesetting math formulae faster. v0.1.1 The following issue solved: https://github.com/AlphaZTX/physics2/issues/1
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/physics2 More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/physics2
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
physics2 – Macros for typesetting maths faster and more simply
The physics2 package defines commands for typesetting maths formulae faster and more simply. physics2 is a modularized package, each module provides its own function. You can load modules separately after loading physics2.
Modules of physics provide the following support:
- Automatic braces;
- Dirac bra-ket notation;
- Easy way to typeset diagonal matrices and matrices with similar entries;
- Double cross and double dot (binary) operators for tensors.
|2022–2024 Zhang Tingxuan
- 2024-01-11 CTAN update: physics2
- 2023-04-03 CTAN update: physics2
- 2023-03-31 CTAN update: physics2
- 2023-02-08 New on CTAN: physics2