CTAN Update: paresse
Bug correction, two keys (viz. ttheta and ttau) were left undefined.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/paresse The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/paresse/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
paresse – Define simple macros for greek letters
The package defines macros using § to type greek letters so that the user may (for example) type §a to get the effect of $\alpha$. However, it takes care only of letters which have a macro name like \alpha or \Omega.
|Copyright||2004, 2008, 2020 Yvon Henel|
- 2020-10-11 CTAN Update: paresse
- 2020-10-09 CTAN Update: paresse
- 2013-02-19 CTAN update: paresse
- 2011-04-20 CTAN Update: paresse
- 2010-03-21 CTAN update: paresse
- 2010-01-05 CTAN update: paresse
- 2008-08-16 CTAN package update: paresse
- 2008-08-13 CTAN package update: paresse