CTAN update: skeyval
1) A bug fix. 2) The macro \DeclareKeyCommand is removed to create a new package.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/skeyval . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/skeyval (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
skeyval – Key-value parsing combining features of xkeyval and pgfkeys
The package integrates the features of xkeyval and of pgfkeys by introducing a new type of handlers. Style keys, links, changing key callbacks and values on the fly, and other features of pgfkeys are introduced in a new context.
|Copyright||2010–2012 Ahmed Musa|
- 2013-02-14 CTAN update: skeyval
- 2012-11-09 CTAN update: skeyval
- 2012-10-17 CTAN update: skeyval
- 2012-10-01 CTAN update: skeyval
- 2010-05-13 CTAN update: skeyval
- 2010-05-04 CTAN update: skeyval
- 2010-04-30 CTAN update: skeyval
- 2010-03-04 CTAN has a new package: skeyval