CTAN has a new package: skeyval
The skeyval package provides enhancements and extensions to the xkeyval package. There are several new features, all of which are explained in the accompanying documentation.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/skeyval . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/skeyval (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
skeyval – Key-value parsing combining features of xkeyval and pgfkeys
The package integrates the features of xkeyval and of pgfkeys by introducing a new type of handlers. Style keys, links, changing key callbacks and values on the fly, and other features of pgfkeys are introduced in a new context.
|Copyright||2010–2012 Ahmed Musa|
- 2013-02-14 CTAN update: skeyval
- 2012-11-09 CTAN update: skeyval
- 2012-10-17 CTAN update: skeyval
- 2012-10-01 CTAN update: skeyval
- 2010-05-13 CTAN update: skeyval
- 2010-05-04 CTAN update: skeyval
- 2010-04-30 CTAN update: skeyval
- 2010-03-04 CTAN has a new package: skeyval