CTAN update: acro
fix issue with uppercasing and `first-style=short` (issue #147)
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/acro More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/acro
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
acro – Typeset acronyms
The package enables the author to create acronyms in a simple way, and provides means to add them to different ‘classes’ of acronyms. Lists can be created of separate acronym classes.
The package option ‘single’ instructs the package to ignore acronyms that are used only once in the whole document.
As an experimental feature the package also offers the option ‘sort’ which automatically sorts the list created by \printacronyms.
|Copyright||2011–2021 Clemens Niederberger|
- 2021-01-17 CTAN update: acro
- 2020-11-23 CTAN update: acro
- 2020-11-09 CTAN Update: acro
- 2020-05-12 CTAN update: acro
- 2020-05-04 CTAN Update: acro
- 2020-04-30 CTAN Update: acro
- 2020-03-08 CTAN Update: acro
- 2020-02-04 CTAN update: acro