CTAN update: acro
- use LaTeX's release mechanism for managing usage for version 2 or 3 - fix issue #223: inner acronyms don't inherit articles any more - require etoolbox for the patches - prepare for translations v2.0 - reset table counter in longtable list template - drop longtabu list template - add tabularray and xltabular list templates - add \l_acro_nest_level_int - new option acro/templates/colspec - use \Hy at raisedlink for raising links (even if this will effectively disable raising in a longtable which sets \baselineskip = 0) - fix issue #212 (record pages only during shipout) - fix layout errors (mostly missing commas) in some of the templates - fix error in examples file
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/acro More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/acro
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
acro – Typeset acronyms
The package enables the author to create acronyms in a simple way, and provides means to add them to different ‘classes’ of acronyms. Lists can be created of separate acronym classes.
The package option ‘single’ instructs the package to ignore acronyms that are used only once in the whole document.
As an experimental feature the package also offers the option ‘sort’ which automatically sorts the list created by \printacronyms.
|Copyright||2011–2022 Clemens Niederberger|
- 2022-04-02 CTAN update: acro
- 2022-01-28 CTAN update: acro
- 2022-01-05 CTAN update: acro
- 2021-01-17 CTAN update: acro
- 2020-11-23 CTAN update: acro
- 2020-05-12 CTAN update: acro
- 2020-05-04 CTAN Update: acro
- 2020-02-04 CTAN update: acro