CTAN update: acro
- some of the entries added to the aux file need to be written \immediate in order to avoid this trap: http://tex.stackexchange.com/q/116001/ - cleaner interface for first-style template definitions - new `acro-first' instances `footnote-reversed' and `sidenote-reversed' - new commands \DeclareAcroFirstStyle, \DeclareAcroExtraStyle and \DeclareAcroPageStyle - add warning `ending-before-acronyms' to options setting the defaults of an ending; this should avoid confusion - property declaration for acronyms should be handled by internal functions - improvements in the list template code - logging info when an acronym is declared - remove deprecated options - new option `use-barriers' - new option `following-pages*' - option `page-ref' replaced by option `page-style'
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/acro More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/acro We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
acro – Typeset acronyms
The package enables the author to create acronyms in a simple way, and provides means to add them to different ‘classes’ of acronyms. Lists can be created of separate acronym classes.
The package option ‘single’ instructs the package to ignore acronyms that are used only once in the whole document.
As an experimental feature the package also offers the option ‘sort’ which automatically sorts the list created by \printacronyms.
|Copyright||2011–2022 Clemens Niederberger|
- 2022-04-02 CTAN update: acro
- 2022-01-28 CTAN update: acro
- 2022-01-05 CTAN update: acro
- 2021-01-17 CTAN update: acro
- 2020-11-23 CTAN update: acro
- 2020-05-12 CTAN update: acro
- 2020-05-04 CTAN Update: acro
- 2020-02-04 CTAN update: acro