CTAN Update: acro
- new option `sort' to \printacronyms - renamed options `print-acronyms/header' and `list-header' into `print-acronyms/heading' and `list-heading'; the old keys will still work but also issue a warning - new key `foreign' for acronyms in other languages than the document language - the page-recording and printing mechanism for the page numbers of the acronyms in the list has been rewritten from scratch. The previous one had a fundamental flaw: it didn't take the fact into account that page numbers are stepped at shipout. This is fixed now. - options `page-ranges' and `record-pages' are deprecated - new options `following-page' and `following-pages'
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/acro . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/acro (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
acro – Typeset acronyms
The package enables the author to create acronyms in a simple way, and provides means to add them to different ‘classes’ of acronyms. Lists can be created of separate acronym classes.
The package option ‘single’ instructs the package to ignore acronyms that are used only once in the whole document.
As an experimental feature the package also offers the option ‘sort’ which automatically sorts the list created by \printacronyms.
|Copyright||2011–2022 Clemens Niederberger|
- 2022-04-02 CTAN update: acro
- 2022-01-28 CTAN update: acro
- 2022-01-05 CTAN update: acro
- 2021-01-17 CTAN update: acro
- 2020-11-23 CTAN update: acro
- 2020-05-12 CTAN update: acro
- 2020-05-04 CTAN Update: acro
- 2020-02-04 CTAN update: acro