CTAN update: make4ht
- Added support for output format selection. Supported formats: html5 (default), xhtml, odt. - Added support for extensions. They can modify the build process or post-process the output files. They can be required from the command line, without need to create a build file. - Added new filters which use the LuaXML DOM library. - Added support for a `.make4ht` configuration file. - Added functions for setting configuration values for extensions and filters. - Extended documentation. - Fixed lot of bugs. New filters: - mathjax-node-filter - support for precompiling MathML to HTML+CSS or SVG using MathJax-Node processor. New DOM filters: - aeneas - Aeneas is a tool for automagical synchronization of text and audio. This filter modifies the HTML code to support the synchronization. - fixinlines - put all inline elements which are direct children of the <body> elements to a paragraph. - idcolons - replace the colon (:) character in internal links and id attributes. They cause validation issues. - joincharacters - join consecutive <span> or <mn> elements. Extensions: - latexmk - use Latexmk for laTeX compilation. - tidy - clean the HTML files using the tidy command. - common_filters - clean the output HTML files using filters. - common_domfilters - Clean the HTML file using DOM filters. It is more powerful than common_filters . Used DOM filters are fixinlines, idcolons and joincharacters . - mathjaxnode - use mathjax-node-page filter to convert from MathML code to HTML + CSS or SVG.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/make4ht The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/make4ht
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
make4ht – A build system for tex4ht
make4ht is a simple build system for tex4ht, a TeX to XML converter. It provides a command line tool that drives the conversion process. It also provides a library which can be used to create customized conversion tools.
- 2022-03-23 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2022-02-19 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2021-10-12 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2021-10-01 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2021-07-27 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2021-03-20 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2020-09-08 CTAN Update: make4ht
- 2020-02-29 CTAN Update: make4ht