CTAN update: l3kernel
Snapshot of SVN 5378 ==================== - Performance enhancements for various test functions - Correctly print new lines in log/terminal messages when expl3 is loaded with plain TeX - Allow all quarks in 'search' argument of \tl_(g)replace_(all|once):Nnn - Fix ability of expl3 to be loaded by ConTeXt - Several internal improvements in l3doc class, particularly indexing - xparse: Switch from a warning to an info message when redefining document commands
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3kernel More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3kernel We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
l3kernel – LaTeX3 programming conventions
The l3kernel bundle provides an implementation of the LaTeX3 programmers’ interface, as a set of packages that run under LaTeX2ε. The interface provides the foundation on which the LaTeX3 kernel and other future code are built: it is an API for TeX programmers. The packages are set up so that the LaTeX3 conventions can be used with regular LaTeX2ε packages.
|Copyright||1990–2018 The LaTeX Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2018-03-06 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2018-02-22 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2017-12-18 CTAN update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-09-20 CTAN update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2016-05-16 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2016-04-21 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2015-09-28 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2015-09-26 CTAN update: l3kernel