CTAN Update: lato
- fix small caps series in TS1 encoding - remove "light"/"black" class options - add samples PDFs
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/lato . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/lato (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html . Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
lato – Lato font family and LaTeX support
Lato is a sanserif typeface family designed in the Summer 2010 by Warsaw-based designer Łukasz Dziedzic for the tyPoland foundry. This font, which includes five weights (hairline, light, regular, bold and black), is available from the Google Font Directory as TrueType files under the Open Font License version 1.1.
The package provides support for this font in LaTeX. It includes the original TrueType fonts, as well as Type 1 versions, converted for this package using FontForge for full support with Dvips.
Mohamed El Morabity
- 2019-06-25 CTAN update: lato
- 2019-06-22 CTAN update: lato
- 2017-10-24 CTAN update: lato
- 2012-01-01 CTAN Update: lato
- 2011-11-03 CTAN Update: lato
- 2011-08-23 CTAN Update: lato
- 2011-05-09 CTAN Update: lato
- 2010-12-27 New on CTAN: lato