CTAN update: lato
- Update .ttf files to version 2.015 - Complete rewrite of the TeX metric file generation (otftotfm is now used instead of fontinst) - (Basic) support for XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX - Add support for figure variant selection - Drop faked smallcaps support
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/lato More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/lato
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
lato – Lato font family and LaTeX support
Lato is a sanserif typeface family designed in the Summer 2010 by Warsaw-based designer Łukasz Dziedzic for the tyPoland foundry. This font, which includes five weights (hairline, light, regular, bold and black), is available from the Google Font Directory as TrueType files under the Open Font License version 1.1.
The package provides support for this font in LaTeX. It includes the original TrueType fonts, as well as Type 1 versions, converted for this package using FontForge for full support with Dvips.
Mohamed El Morabity
- 2019-06-25 CTAN update: lato
- 2019-06-22 CTAN update: lato
- 2017-10-24 CTAN update: lato
- 2012-01-01 CTAN Update: lato
- 2011-11-03 CTAN Update: lato
- 2011-08-23 CTAN Update: lato
- 2011-05-09 CTAN Update: lato
- 2010-12-27 New on CTAN: lato