CTAN Update: hu-berlin-bundle
### v1.0.4 (2019-12-19) * Added `hu-berlin-base.sty` as a package which contains all relevant code for documents and documentclasses of the bundle. * Changed font style of verbatim code
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/hu-berlin-bundle The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/hu-berlin-bundle/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
hu-berlin-bundle – LaTeX classes for the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
This package provides files according to the corporate design of the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin. This is not an official package by the university itself, and not officially approved by it.
At present, the bundle contains a letter class based on scrlttr2 and a package hu-berlin-base.sty which contains all relevant code for documents and documentclasses of the bundle.
|Maintainer||Lukas C. Bossert|
- 2021-01-11 CTAN update: hu-berlin-bundle
- 2020-10-31 CTAN Update: hu-berlin-bundle
- 2020-10-23 CTAN update: hu-berlin-bundle
- 2020-04-29 CTAN update: hu-berlin-bundle
- 2019-12-21 CTAN Update: hu-berlin-bundle
- 2019-06-27 CTAN update: hu-berlin-bundle
- 2019-06-24 New on CTAN: hu-berlin-bundle