CTAN Update: datetime2
Bug fix in conversion to +00:00.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/datetime2/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/datetime2 We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
datetime2 – Formats for dates, times and time zones
This package provides commands for formatting dates, times and time zones and redefines \today to use the same formatting style. In addition to \today, you can also use \DTMcurrenttime (current time) or \DTMnow (current date and time). Dates and times can be saved for later use.
The accompanying datetime2-calc package can be used to convert date-times to UTC+00:00.
Language and regional support is provided by independently maintained and installed modules.
The datetime2-calc package uses the pgfcalendar package (part of the PGF/TikZ bundle).
This package replaces datetime.sty which is now obsolete.
|Copyright||2015–2021 Nicola Talbot|
- 2021-03-22 CTAN update: datetime2
- 2020-03-03 CTAN Update: datetime2
- 2019-11-12 CTAN Update: datetime2
- 2019-10-22 CTAN update: datetime2
- 2018-07-21 CTAN Update: datetime2
- 2016-07-13 CTAN update: datetime2
- 2016-02-12 CTAN update: datetime2
- 2016-01-23 CTAN Update: datetime2