CTAN update: xkeyval
fix for package options with braces - courtesy of Ulrike Fischer
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/xkeyval More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/xkeyval
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
xkeyval – Extension of the keyval package
This package is an extension of the keyval package and offers additional macros for setting keys and declaring and setting class or package options. The package allows the programmer to specify a prefix to the name of the macros it defines for keys, and to define families of key definitions; these all help use in documents where several packages define their own sets of keys.
|2004–2022 Hendri Adriaens
- 2022-06-17 CTAN update: xkeyval
- 2020-11-21 CTAN update: xkeyval
- 2014-12-05 CTAN update: xkeyval
- 2014-05-11 CTAN update: xkeyval
- 2012-10-18 CTAN Update: xkeyval
- 2008-08-11 CTAN package update: xkeyval
- 2006-11-19 CTAN Update: xkeyval 2.5f
- 2005-08-20 CTAN update: xkeyval v2.5d