CTAN Update: pict2e
* New user-level macros \Vector and \polyvector (similar to \Line and \polyline)
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/pict2e The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/pict2e/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
pict2e – New implementation of picture commands
This package was described in the 2nd edition of ‘LaTeX: A Document Preparation System’, but the LaTeX project team declined to produce the package. For a long time, LaTeX included a ‘pict2e package’ that merely produced an apologetic error message.
The new package extends the existing LaTeX picture environment, using the familiar technique (cf. the graphics and color packages) of driver files (at present, drivers for dvips, pdfTeX, LuaTeX, XeTeX, VTeX, dvipdfm, and dvipdfmx are available). The package documentation has a fair number of examples of use, showing where things are improved by comparison with the LaTeX picture environment.
|Copyright||2003–2020 Rolf Niepraschk, Hubert Gaesslein, Josef Tkadlec|
- 2020-06-21 CTAN Update: pict2e
- 2020-06-15 CTAN Update: pict2e
- 2016-02-06 CTAN Update: pict2e
- 2016-01-10 CTAN Update: pict2e
- 2009-08-09 CTAN update: pict2e
- 2008-07-01 CTAN Update: pict2e
- 2006-03-05 CTAN update: pict2e v0.2s
- 2004-02-27 Finally – a pict2e.sty!