CTAN Update: nicematrix
Compatibility with the classes revtex4-1 and revtex4-2. Option allow-duplicate-names.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/nicematrix The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/nicematrix/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
nicematrix – Improve the typesetting of mathematical matrices with PGF
In these new environments, a PGF node is created for each cell of the matrix.
The user can use these nodes directly but nicematrix also provides commands which use these nodes to draw continuous dotted lines from two cells of the matrix (the result is more aesthetic than the classical result obtained using \cdots, \vdots, \ddots, etc.).
This package also provides a control over the width of the columns and the possibility to add an exterior line and an exterior column.
|Copyright||2017–2020 F. Pantigny|
- 2020-03-24 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2020-03-16 CTAN Update: nicematrix
- 2020-02-29 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2020-02-08 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2020-01-23 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2020-01-11 CTAN Update: nicematrix
- 2020-01-03 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2019-10-30 CTAN update: nicematrix