CTAN Update: incgraph
- ugly pictures of the documentation exchanged by not so ugly ones. - new options: 'left border', 'bottom border', 'right border', 'top border', 'horizontal border', 'vertical border', 'border'
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/incgraph/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/incgraph We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
incgraph – Sophisticated graphics inclusion in a PDF document
The package provides tools for including graphics at the full size of the output medium, or for creating “pages” whose size is that of the graphic they contain. A principal use case is documents that require inclusion of (potentially many) scans or photographs. Bookmarking is especially supported.
The tool box has basic macros and a ‘convenience’ user interface that wraps \includegraphics.
|Copyright||2012–2021 Thomas F. Sturm|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
- 2021-10-21 CTAN update: incgraph
- 2015-03-30 CTAN Update: incgraph
- 2012-10-01 CTAN Update: incgraph
- 2012-06-21 New on CTAN: incgraph