CTAN update: widows-and-orphans
- Minor fix in error messages - Documentation improvements
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/widows-and-orphans More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/widows-and-orphans We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
widows-and-orphans – Identify (typographic) widows and orphans
This package identifies all widows and orphans in a document to help a user to get rid of them. The act of resolving still needs to be done manually: By rewriting text, running some paragraph long or short or or explicitly breaking in some strategic place.
It will also identify and warn about words broken across columns or pages and display formulas separated from their introductory paragraph.
|Copyright||2017–2023 Frank Mittelbach|
- 2023-04-04 CTAN update: widows-and-orphans
- 2023-03-11 CTAN update: widows-and-orphans
- 2022-08-28 CTAN update: widows-and-orphans
- 2018-11-19 CTAN update: widows-and-orphans
- 2018-09-13 New on CTAN: widows-and-orphans