New CTAn package: bhcexam
This project provides a LaTeX document class based on exam.cls, which is specially designed for High School Math Teacher in China.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/bhcexam . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/bhcexam (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html . Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
BHCexam – An exam class for mathematics teachers in China
This exam class is specially designed for mathematics teachers in China. It is used by mathcrowd.cn (an opensource math exam database) as the default class for exporting exam papers to pdf.
Using BHCexam you can
- separate the format and the content very well;
- export both teacher paper and student paper;
- typeset multiple choice questions with 3-6 options keeping adaptively neat alignment;
- typeset cloze questions with a customizable underline;
- typeset questions with subquestions in lists;
- group questions in a list to control whether to show score, leave spacing, initialize question number;
- and more (see BHCexam Documentation).
|Copyright||2011–2022 BAO HONG CHANG|
- 2022-08-11 CTAN update: BHCexam
- 2015-12-09 CTAN update: bhcexam
- 2014-06-24 CTAN update: bhcexam
- 2011-08-01 New CTAn package: bhcexam