CTAN update: acro
If an undefined acronym is used and `messages = silent' is active acro doesn't through an error any more.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/acro More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/acro We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
acro – Typeset acronyms
The package enables the author to create acronyms in a simple way, and provides means to add them to different ‘classes’ of acronyms. Lists can be created of separate acronym classes.
The package option ‘single’ instructs the package to ignore acronyms that are used only once in the whole document.
As an experimental feature the package also offers the option ‘sort’ which automatically sorts the list created by \printacronyms.
|Copyright||2011–2022 Clemens Niederberger|
- 2022-04-02 CTAN update: acro
- 2022-01-28 CTAN update: acro
- 2022-01-05 CTAN update: acro
- 2021-01-17 CTAN update: acro
- 2020-11-23 CTAN update: acro
- 2020-05-12 CTAN update: acro
- 2020-05-04 CTAN Update: acro
- 2020-02-04 CTAN update: acro