CTAN update: dlfltxb
Updated support packages for "Introduktion til LaTeX" (http://www.imf.au.dk/system/latex/bog/) Details are in the README Please note that the packages are made for above mentioned book, and are thus not very flexible. If interested use it as inspiration.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/dlfltxb . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/dlfltxb (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
dlfltxb – Macros related to "Introdktion til LaTeX"
The bundle contains various macros either used for creating the author’s book “Introduktion til LaTeX” (in Danish), or presented in the book as code tips.
The bundle comprises:
- dlfltxbcodetips: various macros helpful in typesetting mathematics;
- dlfltxbmarkup: provides macros used throughout, for registering macro names, packages etc. in the text, in the margin and in the index, all by using categorised keys (note, a configuration file may be used; a sample is included in the distribution);
- dlfltxbtocconfig: macros for the two tables of contents that the book has;
- dlfltxbmisc: various macros for typesetting LaTeX arguments, and the macro used in the bibliography that can wrap a URL up into a BibTeX entry.
Interested parties may review the book itself on the web at the author’s institution (it is written in Danish).
- 2010-03-04 CTAN update: dlfltxb
- 2008-08-07 CTAN Update: dlfltxb bundle
- 2008-01-18 CTAN package update: dlfltxb
- 2007-05-17 CTAN has a new package: dlfltxb bundle