CTAN package update: dlfltxb
This update brings two new features * the dlfltxbtocconfig package for providing the two special TOCs that are used in my LaTeX book * the dlfltxbcodetips package now provides a \ProvidePGFPagesFourOnOneWithSpaceForNotes macro that will activate a "4 on 1 with space for notes" layout for the pgfpages packages. It is like "8 on 1" but leaving the second column empty for the readers notes As always comments on the packages or my LaTeX book (see http://www.imf.au.dk/system/latex/bog/version3beta.html) are welcomme /daleif
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/dlfltxb/ . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/dlfltxb (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
dlfltxb – Macros related to "Introdktion til LaTeX"
The bundle contains various macros either used for creating the author’s book “Introduktion til LaTeX” (in Danish), or presented in the book as code tips.
The bundle comprises:
- dlfltxbcodetips: various macros helpful in typesetting mathematics;
- dlfltxbmarkup: provides macros used throughout, for registering macro names, packages etc. in the text, in the margin and in the index, all by using categorised keys (note, a configuration file may be used; a sample is included in the distribution);
- dlfltxbtocconfig: macros for the two tables of contents that the book has;
- dlfltxbmisc: various macros for typesetting LaTeX arguments, and the macro used in the bibliography that can wrap a URL up into a BibTeX entry.
Interested parties may review the book itself on the web at the author’s institution (it is written in Danish).
- 2010-03-04 CTAN update: dlfltxb
- 2008-08-07 CTAN Update: dlfltxb bundle
- 2008-01-18 CTAN package update: dlfltxb
- 2007-05-17 CTAN has a new package: dlfltxb bundle