CTAN update: texshade
smaller bug fixes regarding searching and labelling of sequence motifs
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/texshade More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/texshade
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
texshade – Package for setting nucleotide and peptide alignments
TeXshade is alignment shading software completely written in TeX/LaTeX; it can process multiple sequence alignments in the .MSF and the .ALN file formats. In addition to common shading algorithms, it provides special shading modes showing functional aspects, e.g. charge or hydropathy, and a wide range of commands for handling shading colours, text styles, labels, legends; it even allows the user to define completely new shading modes. TeXshade combines highest flexibility with TeX output quality — all in a bundle that does not demand excessive development time of the user.
|Copyright||1999–2023 Eric Beitz|
- 2023-06-07 CTAN update: texshade
- 2022-08-31 CTAN update: texshade
- 2021-04-07 CTAN update: texshade
- 2018-02-07 CTAN update: texshade
- 2010-03-02 CTAN update: texshade
- 2009-10-09 CTAN update: texshade
- 2009-03-09 CTAN Update: TeXshade v1.19
- 2008-04-16 CTAN Update: TeXshade v1.18