CTAN update: l3kernel
## [2019-04-21] ### Added - Experimental support for a range of PDF concepts at the lowest (driver abstraction) level
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3kernel More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3kernel We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
l3kernel – LaTeX3 programming conventions
The l3kernel bundle provides an implementation of the LaTeX3 programmers’ interface, as a set of packages that run under LaTeX2ε. The interface provides the foundation on which the LaTeX3 kernel and other future code are built: it is an API for TeX programmers. The packages are set up so that the LaTeX3 conventions can be used with regular LaTeX2ε packages.
|Copyright||1990–2019 The LaTeX Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2019-11-08 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2019-10-29 CTAN Update: l3kernel
- 2019-10-25 CTAN Update: l3kernel
- 2019-10-22 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2019-10-15 CTAN Update: l3kernel
- 2019-10-12 CTAN Update: l3kernel
- 2019-10-01 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2019-02-16 CTAN update: l3kernel