CTAN Update: thmtools
Changes in 2019 by FMi: Minor bug fixes (remreset, missing \ignorespaces) Add a "title" key to \listoftheorems Documented that files are currently unmaintained.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/thmtools The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/exptl/thmtools/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
thmtools – Extensions to theorem environments
The bundle provides several packages for commonly-needed support for typesetting theorems. The packages should work with kernel theorems (theorems ‘out of the box’ with LaTeX), and the theorem and amsthm packages.
Features of the bundle include:
- a key-value interface to \newtheorem;
- a \listoftheorems command;
- hyperref and autoref compatibility;
- a mechanism for restating entire theorems in a single macro call.
|Copyright||2008 Ulrich M. Schwarz|
|Maintainer||Ulrich M. Schwarz (inactive)|
- 2019-08-01 CTAN Update: thmtools
- 2011-08-22 CTAN update: thmtools
- 2010-05-18 CTAN update: thmtools
- 2008-02-17 CTAN has a new package: thmtools