CTAN Update: pauldoc
The pauldoc package provides helpers for German language package documentation. Version 0.5 adds an option for UTF-8-encoding (and one for Latin-1) and fixes the coding of ? in the package file (now \"A). And the documentation is a bit better now. This version is needed to product the documentation for dateiliste 0.5 and will be needed for coming versions of other package's from me.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/pauldoc . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/info/?id=LaTeX package pauldoc (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html . _______________________________________________ Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
latex – A TeX macro package that defines LaTeX
LaTeX is a widely-used macro package for TeX, providing many basic document formating commands extended by a wide range of packages. It is a development of Leslie Lamport's LaTeX 2.09, and superseded the older system in June 1994. The basic distribution is catalogued separately, at latex-base; apart from a large set of contributed packages and third-party documentation (elsewhere on the archive), the distribution includes:
– a bunch of
required packages, which LaTeX
authors are “entitled to assume” will be present
on any system running LaTeX; and
– a minimal set of documentation detailing differences from the ‘old’ version of LaTeX in the areas of user commands, font selection and control, class and package writing, font encodings, configuration options and modification of LaTeX.
For downloading details, see the linked catalogue entries above.
|Version||2017/01/01 PL1 2017-01-25|
|Copyright||1993–2016 The LaTeX3 Project et al.|
The LaTeX Team|
Leslie Lamport (inactive)
- 2015-07-04 CTAN update: latex
- 2010-06-12 CTAN update: beamer
- 2009-11-10 CTAN Update: pauldoc
- 2003-02-27 CTAN upload: LaTeX Font Sampler
- 2002-12-20 Package upgrade on CTAN: LaTeX for Word Processor Users
- 2002-02-05 CTAN update: LaTeX for Word Processor Users
- 2002-01-04 CTAN submission – LaTeX WIDE
- 2001-11-02 New CTAN material: LaTeX for Word Processor Users