CTAN Update: gmutils
v 0.94 fix of a bug in \textbullet reported by Ed Barrett. Inclusion of a rewritten xparse (c) 1999. Some other bug fixes.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/gmutils . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/info/?id=gmutils (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html . _______________________________________________ Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
gmutils – Support macros for other packages
Miscellaneous macros used by others of the author’s packages.
Contents of the package: \newgif and other globals; \@ifnextcat and \@ifXeTeX; \(Re)storeMacro(s) to override redefinitions; \afterfi and friends; commands from relsize, etc.; “almost an environment” or redefinition of \begin (\begin* doesn't check if the argument environment is defined).
- 2011-10-15 CTAN Update: gmutils
- 2011-02-02 CTAN Update: gmutils
- 2010-03-05 CTAN update: gmutils
- 2008-11-23 dante.ctan.org upload: gmutils
- 2008-10-08 CTAN Update: gmutils
- 2008-10-07 CTAN Update: gmutils
- 2008-08-07 CTAN package update: gmutils