CTAN update: TeXshade v1.12
This is version 1.12 of TeXshade, a package for setting sophisticated DNA and protein sequence alignments in LaTeX. The update contains various bug fixes. Further, a new optional parameter has been introduced into the \showconsensus command that allows one to color shade the consensus sequence according to the degree of sequence conservation.
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
texshade – Package for setting nucleotide and peptide alignments
TeXshade is alignment shading software completely written in TeX/LaTeX; it can process multiple sequence alignments in the .MSF and the .ALN file formats. In addition to common shading algorithms, it provides special shading modes showing functional aspects, e.g. charge or hydropathy, and a wide range of commands for handling shading colours, text styles, labels, legends; it even allows the user to define completely new shading modes. TeXshade combines highest flexibility with TeX output quality — all in a bundle that does not demand excessive development time of the user.
|1999–2024 Eric Beitz
- 2024-01-11 CTAN update: texshade
- 2024-01-08 CTAN update: texshade
- 2023-06-07 CTAN update: texshade
- 2022-08-31 CTAN update: texshade
- 2021-04-07 CTAN update: texshade
- 2018-02-07 CTAN update: texshade
- 2010-03-02 CTAN update: texshade
- 2009-03-09 CTAN Update: TeXshade v1.19