CTAN update: floatrow v0.1g
The floatrow package provides many ways to customise layouts of floating environments; it offers possibilities to put floats side by side, to put caption beside float. All floats of one type appear in one layout. Some floatrow settings could be expanded to rows of subfloats (subfig package). Package co-operates with caption 3.x package.
Changes: - Moving user documentation in the same file with style code; - The support of NON-caption3.x usage ceased; - Redefinitions of any float/caption stuff localized: used inside supported float environments only; - floatrow package tries to follow support for hyperref/hypcap packages, created by caption3.x (now 3.0g) package; - Support for subfloatrow environment (subfig package) moved inside floatrow package; - Added option for longtable which allows to set width of caption equal to table width;
Thanks for the update. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
floatrow – Modifying the layout of floats
The floatrow package provides many ways to customize layouts of floating environments and has code to cooperate with the caption 3.x package. The package offers mechanisms to put floats side by side, and to put the caption beside its float. The floatrow settings could be expanded to the floats created by packages rotating, wrapfig, subfig (in the case of rows of subfloats), and longtable.
- 2009-06-22 CTAN Update: floatrow 0.3a
- 2008-03-31 CTAN Update: The floatrow package 0.2c
- 2007-09-07 CTAN Update: The floatrow package 0.2a
- 2006-07-25 dante.ctan.org upload: The floatrow package 0.1j
- 2005-07-19 CTAN update: floatrow v0.1g
- 2005-03-07 CTAN update: floatrow v0.1d
- 2004-10-24 floatrow v1.0b uploading
- 2004-10-05 CTAN submission – Floatrow 0.1a