CTAN update: poemscol 2.37
poemscol 2.37 allows one to align the line numbers with the beginning or runover lines rather than with the ends, and allows one to align the line numbers with the beginning of "broken lines" rather than with the end.
Thanks for the update. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
poemscol – Typesetting Critical Editions of Poetry
The package offers LaTeX macros for typesetting critical editions of poetry. Its features include automatic linenumbering, generation of separate endnotes sections for emendations, textual collations, and explanatory notes, special marking for cases in which page breaks occur during stanza breaks, running headers of the form ‘Notes to pp. xx–yy‘ for the notes sections, index of titles and first lines, and automatic generation of a table of contents.
|Copyright||2002–2019 John Burt|
- 2019-08-04 CTAN Update: poemscol
- 2018-01-25 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2018-01-10 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2017-12-21 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2017-12-04 CTAN Update: poemscol
- 2017-10-26 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2017-09-03 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2017-08-25 CTAN update: poemscol